SAVE THE DATE! We are thrilled to announce Pulaski’s Party with a Purpose- a Mardi Gras Party and Silent Auction, benefiting Pulaski International School of Chicago. The event will be held on Saturday, February 21, 7:30 p.m. at a private home near Ashland and North Ave. The most important thing you can do to support the silent auction is to come, bid on a few items and have a great time! Funds raised will provide additional upgrades in technology and other needed items not provided for in the CPS budget.
JOIN A COMMITTEE. We need you! Decorate, donations, set/up – clean-up, ticket sales, art and more! Sign up here to help!
DONATIONS – ITEMS OR SERVICES
We also would love some donations for the auction.
- Do you have an item or service to donate, or do you know someone who does? We are seeking donated items including sports and theater tickets, gift certificates and more.
- Do you knit? A hand knit scarf would be well received at the auction.
- Do you own a business that can donate an item or gift certificate? Please consider supporting Pulaski by supporting the silent auction through an in kind donation.
- Email email@example.com and one of the auction committee members will coordinate with you.
INSTANT WINE CELLAR
We are also planning on an “Instant Wine Cellar” auction item. Please consider donating a bottle of your favorite wine (valued at $25 or more). Not a wine drinker? No problem! You may also make a donation of $25 or more to Friends of Pulaski and one of our wine experts will choose a nice bottle of wine for you!
We appreciate any and all help in making this special event a tremendous success!
“I’m thrilled to share that we are officially authorized as an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP). This means that the school has completed the requirements to become certified. The Middle Years Programme (MYP) is going through certification this year.” You may read more about International Baccalaureate (IB) and the certification process here.
- Login to access and make additional donations or updates to your current donations.
Pulaski Tweet Speak
- Two reminders for tomorrow, Wednesday, December 17. Wednesday Workday (after dropoff) in the annex building.... http://t.co/bvuwKnUaN0 December 16 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you to Ms. Magness, Mr. W., Ms. Creswell, Ms. Halliday, Ms. Skoda, and Ms. Racasi and Dr. Bedard (hope... http://t.co/E3EkHwneGQ December 14 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reminder, the Makers' Fair is TODAY. Join us at 1 p.m. in the auditorium. The event lasts until 3 p.m. What is... http://t.co/ol2x6503ky December 14 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Upcoming EventsEvents cannot currently be displayed, sorry! Please check back later.
FRIENDS OF PULASKI NEWSLETTER!Important school events, calendar updates, extracurricular activities, and more delivered to your email!